FREEDOM DANCE FESTIVAL
We strictly respect the confidentiality of the clients’ data, and we undertake not to transmit the personal data of the clients to third parties and to use them exclusively for the purpose for which they were introduced (placing the order and registering in the competition) and for commercial information regarding this store as it is detailed below.
We do not encourage SPAM, we do not provide the e-mail address to third parties (individual or legal persons), we do not market, offer, or exchange the e-mail addresses obtained through this site, we do not divulge the e-mail address to others people who access the pages of this site.
Information note regarding the protection of personal data
According to the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, amended and supplemented of Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector The Ars Nova Jazz Ballet Foundation has the obligation to administer in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us about you or another the person. The purpose of collecting personal data is to operate and deliver your orders. The main traffic data collected on this website are email address, first and last name, telephone number and delivery and billing addresses.
According to Law no. 677/2001, you benefit from the right of access, of intervention the data, the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to address the justice. At the same time, you have the right to oppose the processing of personal data about you and to request the deletion of the data. To exercise these rights, you can send a written request, dated and signed by post to our company address or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to modify and delete the data held by FreedomDanceFestival.com
FreedomDanceFestival.com grants the user the right to modify your contact details you have registered, some aspects of which you are interested, including new information about products and services launched. You can also request us to delete your data at any time, by sending an email to email@example.com
There are data that cannot be deleted. The orders placed as well as the data offered for the purpose of completing these orders will be stored securely for a period of 10 years from the date of placing the order. The order itself as well as the data offered for its completion are the place of contract for remote services and are subject to the applicable fiscal laws. All tax documents must be kept for eventual checks for a period of 10 years, which is why this information will not be able to be deleted.
Accounts created for which there are no completed orders can be deleted by accessing the account and checking the account delete option. Once checked and accepted the option, all the information of this account will be deleted and will not be able to be accessed by either party.
The Ars Nova Jazz Ballet Foundation only uses personal data in the following situations:
- for processing orders and drawing up tax invoices related to these orders
- managing and resolving any problems arising in the case of placed orders or services related to the orders and products marketed
- account information and order status
- in collaboration with the courier services for shipping products. The name, address and telephone number will be provided to the courier company for the delivery of the parcel
- in order to communicate with the client
- the telephone number used for registration in the contest for sending text messages with different news and offers
- sending newsletters, special offers and information. The email address and name will be used by MailChimp for sending newsletters
- statistical purposes to provide the best browsing experience within the online store
- requesting reviews for the purchased products
Ars Nova Jazz Ballet Foundation does NOT use personal data in the following situations:
- for the operation of online payments – Personal data are collected and processed exclusively by the payment operator, in this case, EuPlatesc.ro
- online payment processing. This aspect is exclusively the responsibility of the online payment processor
- sending SPAM messages. Any user of the site www.BucharestDanceFestival.com may opt-out of subscribing to the newsletter even after initially being subscribed.
The Ars Nova Jazz Ballet Foundation can store personal information in order to have better management with the Client. The stored information is email address, contact details (names, billing and delivery addresses, phone number), IPs and information about ISPs (Internet Service Provider – cookies) (eg: Google, Facebook, etc), the Internet browser used for navigation (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) as well as the equipment used for navigation (mobile, desktop or tablet), the date and time the site was visited, the amount of time spent on the site as well as the pages that were viewed. All the stored information will be used for security and statistics through which we try to improve the experience in the online store.
For the confidentiality and security of your data, registration and authentication on www.FreedomDanceFestival.com involves a password.
We offer the possibility for the users of the site to send comments, questions and suggestions. Any information that is sent through the contact forms will be used taking into account the right to confidentiality and the image of the persons.
Freedom Dance Festival 2020. Dance to new horizons
Freedom Dance Festival is the place to express yourself and go beyond your limits. Are you ready to dance to new horizons?